Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Copious is an awesome word

I never really thought I'd be able to spend this much time on a blog. But being able to write my own code (the little pop up effect on those names over there -->) has made it that much more fun. I'll admit that it's not really useful and possibly a waste of a fair few hours brushing up on my code but hey, it was still fun and I like the effect. I do have bigger plans for this blog codewise but whether or not I can use those plans remains to be seen.

Well, I plan on drinking copious amounts of alcohol tomorrow and I swear on my eyes that if I post anything embarrassing I'll keep it around this site. I doubt I will though.


1 comment:

Izak Flash Man said...

You better keep it around here. I don't want to hunt around the internet for your drunken hilarious comments.
And whatever you do, don't text anyone while your drunk, cause you'l end up with a problem like this ->

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/privacy/news/article.cfm?c_id=546&objectid=10576544

Although I'm sure you could do it and it would be considered silly shenanigans. While If a part of parliament does it its considered sexual abuse.